The Red and White FlagFest will be coming to Brockville on February 14th and 15th. This will be the first annual event and will provide plenty of fun for everybody.
The festival will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Canadian flag. It will be a huge winter carnival and festival with plenty of activities and fun for the entire family. The schedule will include:
Saturday, February 14th
- 10am - Beginning of the Team Scavenger Hunt at the Flag Pole
- 6pm - Valentine's Day Dinner, Dance and Raffle at CJ's Banquet Hall
- 8pm - Comedy Show at BCI Auditorium
Sunday, February 15th
- 9am - Flag Vendor Street will be open, Outdoor activities begin and Sleigh Rides will start
- 10am - Snow Angel Race at Memorial Fields
- 11am - Snow Tug-O-War at Memorial Fields
- 12pm - Sledding Race at Memorial Fields
- 1pm - End of the Team Scavenger Hunt and start of Judging at the Flag Pole
- 2pm - Snowball throwing contest at Memorial Fields
- 2:30pm - Winners of the scavenger hunt announced
- 3pm - Entertainment starts on the Flag Pole Stage
- 5pm - Fireworks
- 6pm - Event Closing Ceremony
Parking and shuttles will be available at Memorial Centre Fields and Smart Centre Flag Pole.
Tickets can be purchased online. One-day passes are $6 for adults, $4 for children and $4 for seniors. A family pass is available for $15, which includes two adults and two children.
- Action Hero Media
- Hansler Industries Ltd.
- Canarm Ltd.
- Pont Pakenham
- Trillium Health Products Inc.
- Cosmic Adventures
- And More!
If you're looking for a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day and enjoy fun with your family the day after, come out and enjoy this fun event.